Why Trinity Health Alliance of Michigan?
At its heart, Trinity Health Alliance of Michigan members share the Quadruple Aim commitment:
- Refining the patient experience
- Improving the health of populations
- Reducing the cost of healthcare
- Reducing provider burnout and bringing the joy back to practicing medicine
- Trinity Health Alliance of Michigan is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest health care systems in the U.S. which assures long term stability and financial strength.
- Providers are our experts in delivering superior care at a lower cost, which in due course helps achieve better payer rates.
- Coordinated efforts between Trinity Health Alliance of Michigan and Trinity Health allow for data-driven, progressively strong coordination between our health system of choice and providers, making it easier for members to deliver better care coordination across all areas to achieve more robust clinical and financial goals.
- Our 1750+ providers create a “mutually accountable” space, which encourages all parties to deliver effective and efficient high-quality care.
Please contact Trinity Health Alliance of Michigan for details on how to join our network by calling 1.844.357.4670.
Our Mission & Vision
We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
As a mission-driven innovative health organization, we will become the national leader in improving the health of our communities and each person we serve. We will be the most trusted health partner for life.
Our Core Values
We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
Commitment to Those Who Are Poor
We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of the Earth.
We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
We are faithful to who we say we are.